Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

La-La Land Crafts January 2017 New Release Showcase

It's Day Three of  the La-La Land Crafts January 2017 New Release!

In this release there are TEN new stamps and FOURTEEN new dies, all of which are available to purchase right now in the store

Click HERE to go shopping. 

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: text

My card today features Fabulous Molli and these New Dies: Stitched Bow, Fabulous, Purse(inside)
No automatic alt text available.

I designed the Centre Step card base and the layers on the Silhouette. If you would like it, just shoot me a message and I will send the link.

Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Patterned papers

Check back tomorrow when I will have another card to share, featuring more of the new release products. All of the NEW PRODUCTS can be found HERE.

Sandie
xXx

No comments: